- Upcoming: January 2020David is currently appearing as Chief Gideon Lickwater on the Comedy podcast, The Chronicles of Wallace Sprague, Dog Psychiatrist. David along with a number of his colleagues on the show have been nominated for an Audio Verse Award. The podcast is available free on iTunes. David is also lending his voice to a drama series… Read more: Upcoming: January 2020
- Review: KENNEDY: THE LAST CRUSADE at Penguin Repertory TheatreFrom the moment actor-playwright David Arrow takes the stage, it’s clear he is not merely portraying Robert F. Kennedy, he is Bobby Kennedy. The actor bears a stunning physical resemblance to the late U.S. Attorney General and senator and has managed to master his mannerisms in most convincing fashion.
- Review | An Enthralling, “Kennedy: Bobby’s Last Crusade” at The Penguin Rep TheatreThe riveting one-man show, “Kennedy: Bobby’s Last Crusade”, written and performed by David Arrow is the current offering at The Penguin Theatre. A perfect venue for this intimate portrait of the young politician driven by conscience and compassion.
- Theater Review | ‘Breaking the Code’ full of acting richesAlthough the cast is uniformly top drawer, it’s David Arrow’s sweet, astoundingly detailed depiction of Turing that makes Jewel’s play zing. Arrow has a whole array of tics and gestures that make his Turing warmly human. His stutter sounds authentic, his gentleness, genuine, his nail-biting, gross, and his unique way of flitting around the set, quite captivating.
- Photo Flash: First Look at David Arrow in KENNEDY – BOBBY’S LAST CRUSADEDavid Arrow’s Kennedy: Bobby’s Last Crusade will get its World premiere this November, beginning a few days before the midterm elections. The solo play portrays Robert F. Kennedy during the 1968 presidential campaign.